- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL): Matt Nicholls
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads (DDSL): Clare Morton, Sarah Morrison and Michael Barritt.
- Designated Teacher for Children in Care and Previously in Care: Matt Nicholls
- The Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Prevent agenda: Matt Nicholls
- Child Sexual Exploitation Lead: Matt Nicholls
- Safeguarding Governor: Lee Watts
If you have any concerns or are worried at all about your own child or another, please do not hesitate to speak to one of these members of staff. We are always here to support you and your families and will continue to do so during the school closures.
- If you think a child is in immediate significant danger, do not hesitate and call 999.
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Devon and Cornwall Police: 101
- Cornwall Children's Social Care Multi-Agency Referral Unit (MARU): 0300 1231116
- Cornwall Children's Social Care - out of hours: 01208 251300
It doesn’t matter if you work or volunteer at the school or a member of the community, you have a responsibility to act if you are worried about a child. Each agency will have someone who has a responsibility for child protection and safeguarding issues and will have had training to know what to do next.
Supporting online safety at home.
Information for parents about keeping children safe and NSPCC campaigns.
Support for children and parents particularly in relation to emotional well-being.