At Nanpean Primary we will provide every child with a safe and healthy environment in which to learn and develop the skills they need to be positive members of the community. We believe that the primary years are such an important time, laying the foundations for so much that follows. We therefore do our best to make the children's time with us as enjoyable and productive as it can be.The hard work of the children, staff and governors gives us confidence that we are moving the school in the right direction according to the wants and needs of its children and parents. Feedback from parents have indicated that the inspiring teaching of interesting topics in school has created happy, enthusiastic children.
- 18th September 20.pdf
- Letter about September opening.pdf
- Eden Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Hendra Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Prosper Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Karslake Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Melbur Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Drinnick Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
- Rosemellyn Class Letter Autumn Term20-21.pdf
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on this website, please contact Mrs Houston on 01726 822447 or by email: email@example.com
All the staff at Nanpean were thinking about the children and also the families we were used to seeing almost every week. Life may have been different last term, but we are excited to see you all in person and back at school this Autumn term.