Teacher Vacancy - Year 3 Maternity Post
Job Advertisement for Year 3 Maternity Cover
Nanpean School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher for a temporary position (on a one year fixed term contract from September 2022 until June 2023) to our popular village school (NoR = 159). The role is to work in our Year 3 class, under the direction of the Headteacher and SLT.
We are looking for someone who can motivate, encourage and challenge the young minds of the children at Nanpean School, in a caring and supportive way, so as to nurture the children and support the families at Nanpean School.
We are a school which is proud to be at the heart of its community, and we are excited by the prospect of temporarily appointing someone to work alongside our committed team. A sense of humour is key, coupled with the determination to ensure our children get the best possible education, make excellent progress, and reach their highest potential.
We welcome applications from all Teachers including ECT’s, irrespective of their experience, and we celebrate the diversity and energy that new staff bring.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate a clear commitment to safeguarding and support for the health, mental health and wellbeing of children and their families
- An excellent classroom practitioner who has strong classroom management skills, with a commitment to ensuring high quality productivity from children
- A reflective practitioner who reviews and amends practice for the benefit of the children
- Able to work with and support children and groups with various abilities, including children with SEND and Higher Ability children
- Able to motivate, enthuse and challenge learners at the appropriate level (related to their age and ability)
- Up to date with current practice and have a commitment to lifelong learning, through CPD and supporting School Improvement Priorities
- Able to lead areas and help drive further development and improvement across the school
- A valued team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and Governors
In return, we can offer you:
- A supportive and enjoyable working environment with a SLT committed to supporting staff wellbeing
- A commitment to your own professional development, and the continued development of the school
- Wonderful children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn and please
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors
- A well-resourced and maintained school
Pay Grade: Main Pay Scale
Contract Type: Temporary (fixed term maternity leave cover)
Deadline for Applications: 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd May, 2022Interview Date: Thursday 26th May, 2022
How to apply:
Download and complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form, then send these to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd May, 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 26th May, 2022
Nanpean School is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, and will be assess against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations.