Tasks from Teachers
Home Learning Books have been sent home with your children. If your child has not recently been in school you can arrange for these books to be collected from the office. Please contact the office if you have any problems with collecting your books and we will try our best to assist you. However, copies of the tasks for each class are detailed below. These books contain activities set by your child's class teacher. Your child has been provided with an exercise book to record the learning that they do at home.
If you have any queries about these activities or your child's learning, please contact your child's class teacher using their school email address during school hours. They will get back to you as soon as they can. If you do not receive a response within a couple of days, forward your query to either Mr Nicholls or Miss Morton who will do their best to help you.
Please create you free parent Twinkl login to download lots of the suggested resources and more.
Task 5: Monday 1st - Friday 12th June
We are aware that due to the current situation, children are having a lot of screen time and families are relying on technology to complete home learning as well as stay in touch with families and friends. From the fortnight beginning 1st June, we would like to give our families a break from using technology to complete their home learning. Therefore, we would like the whole school to work on a '2020 Time Capsule' project. These are historic days that we are currently living through and most of our children won’t understand the magnitude of what they are experiencing right now. Therefore, storing away the memories in a time capsule to open in years to come is a great idea for everyone. We hope you enjoy working on this project!
Tasks 4: Monday 11th May - Friday 22nd May
- Year R Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 3 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 4 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 5 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
- Year 6 Home Learning Tasks 4.pdf
Tasks 3: Monday 27th April - Thursday 7th May
- Year R Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 3 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 4 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 5 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
- Year 6 Home Learning Tasks 3.pdf
Tasks 2: Tuesday 14th April-Friday 24th April
- Year R Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 1 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 2 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 3 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 4 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 5 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf
- Year 6 Home Learning Tasks 2.pdf