School Cleaner Vacancy
Nanpean School is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly School Cleaner to join our team. Successful candidates will be joining a small team of cleaners and a site supervisor to ensure that we provide a safe and appealing environment for our pupils.
The successful candidate will;
- Be hardworking and able to work under their own initiative.
- Have high expectations of cleanliness and takes pride in their work and environment.
- Be a strong team player with good interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour.
- Be flexible, adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to follow set procedures for the health, safety and wellbeing of our pupils, staff and for themselves.
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload.
- Be able to work from 5am to 6.30am.
The Cleaner role will include;
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in our classrooms, hallways, school hall and toilets.
- Using cleaning chemicals in accordance with our procedures.
- Working within our health and safety guidelines.
An understanding of basic health and safety, and cleaning chemicals and equipment is desirable, but training will be provided.
Please refer to the job description for more information.
In return, Nanpean School will offer;
- An enjoyable and hospitable work environment.
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development.
- A well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors.
Applications can be made by completing and returning the application form and equal opportunities form on this page and returning it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can print and hand in/ post your application to the office:
St. Georges Road,