Nanpean School is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly School Caretaker to join our team. You will be joining a small team of cleaners and a site supervisor to ensure that we provide a safe and appealing environment for our pupils.
We are looking for someone to work from 2pm to 5pm during weekdays. Although there could be scope for overtime as a site keyholder. The successful candidate will;
- Be hardworking and able to work under their own initiative.
- Have high expectations of cleanliness and takes pride in their work and environment.
- Be a strong team player with good interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour.
- Be flexible, adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to follow set procedures for the health, safety and wellbeing of our pupils, staff and for themselves.
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload.
The role will include;
- Maintenance work across the site.
- Cleaning and management of external areas in accordance with the school’s cleaning schedules.
- Daily checks of the site.
- Providing cleaning cover if required.
- Being a key holder for the site.
- Supervising external contractors in accordance with the school’s safeguarding procedures.
Please refer to the job description for more information.
In return, Nanpean School will offer;
- An enjoyable and hospitable work environment.
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development.
- A well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors.
- School Caretaker Job Description and Person Spec
Applications can be made by completing and returning the application form and equal opportunities form on this page and returning it to us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can print and hand in/ post your application to the office:
St. Georges Road,