Nanpean School subscribes to the Inspire Curriculum. We will be integrating our existing programmes into the Inspire Curriculum in the following areas:
- We will continue to use Read, Write Inc for phonics.
- Guiding reading will continue.
- We will use an adapted version of Hamilton Trust to deliver maths.
- We will be utilising the staff training from Go Active over the past three years to training a sport apprentice to deliver P.E lessons.
- We will use SACRE for R.E and SEAL/ RSE and drugs and alcohol schemes for PSHE